Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Another Fantastic House!


One of the top reasons that I began my home staging and design business is because I love houses.  I'm one of those people who checks out real estate listings when I have no intention of buying a home.  I've attended open houses just to get a peek inside a house.  I love estate sales because while finding a great deal, I can also be inside another home.  It's a problem, I know.  At least now I can use my home staging business as a cover :). 

Recently, I staged a fantastic home (of course, I kind of think they're all fantastic).  But, before I share all the before and afters (in another post), I thought I'd give you a little glimpse inside (and outside) - maybe these pics will encourage you to get as excited about houses as I do.





















Stay tuned...I'll be back with all the before and afters inside the house next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment