Thursday, September 26, 2013

Furniture Transformations for Staging


I'm always on the lookout for great accent chairs to add to rooms that I am staging.  Sometimes I find a furniture piece with good bones...



and a great price.



When I first spotted this chair at a sale, I had to buy it - even though it was ripped and torn and in desperate need of a makeover.



After a visit to the fabric store for some new upholstery fabric, I began the tedious (but so worth it) work of removing the old material.



Then, after I painted the frame, I got busy adding layer after layer of new upholstery fabric.  



Many hours later, the chair was transformed.




I found a spot for the chair right away in a home I was staging.



Can you spot the chair?  It's perfect in this bedroom, right?


3 comments:

  1. I love it. My favorite thing is to find wonderful, old, ugly chairs and redo them. Oh and the cheaper the better! Turned out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog its very useful for office and organization thanks for post that type of content furniture for office

    Buy office furniture Online & Executive office desks Furniture

    ReplyDelete