Thursday, April 24, 2014

Staging Lakeside


Go ahead and pinch me.  I just can't believe my dream job brought me to a gorgeous estate along Canandaigua Lake!  For our latest staging adventure we took a drive to Naples to a stunning home built decades ago as a family retreat.  


The inside of the house is filled with some of the coolest mid-century modern furniture I've ever seen...and the views...amazing!  From the deck you can see Canandaigua Lake - end to end (beyond the 40+ acres of the property).


We spent the day staging each room and space to both capitalize on those views and showcase the home's unique features.  Take a look...

BEFORE


AFTER

AFTER

BEFORE


AFTER

AFTER

BEFORE


AFTER


AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER


We even did a little deck staging...

AFTER



Our day in Naples was so much fun!  I'll leave you with a few more photos of the house.  However, I'm telling you, these photos don't even come close to capturing the magic of this home!











And of course...the view.








No comments:

Post a Comment